quinta-feira, 25 de abril de 2013

My Thanks to the Culinary Trust

Em 23 de abril de 2013 eu enviei um email ao The Culinary Trust agradecendo pela oportunidade incrível que eles tinham me oferecido! Abaixo email!

To The Culinary Trust,

I got a Scholarship from you last year and in april 2013 I’ve graduated at Basic Course at Le Cordon Bleu Sydney.

I’d like to say thank you very much for each of you that had taken your time in reading my Culinary Goals letter in 2012 and contributed someway to realize my dream of being in a fantastic cooking school.

Now I have my objectives clear: I had found the right way of taking my life and my carrier.
I am happy to send you my results from the Basic Couse that you can find attached and also complement that I was overall the second student of the class.

I've treated each school day as an exam day, pushing myself as much as I could. And the feedbacks from the teachers were really grateful for me. Before going to school, I knew I could cook but when I had the opportunity to hear from The Chefs that my dish was delicious, lovely... Wow was a non-describe happiness. 

I also had the opportunity to see the other students in my class It become clear for me that I don't only have a special like for food, but I have a very special gift and I also have a mission to make a difference with food in other people’s life.

That's another fact that I want to share with you. As I sad before, I have a blog in Portuguese (Brazilian). And 3 days ago I've received an email from a girl that lives in Istambul/Turkey that she told me that she founded my blog when she was searching for Le Cordon Bleu Scholarship and it helped to encourage her to apply for the program and now she is one of the finalists for one of The Culinary Trust program 2013. She wanted to know more about the interview and say thanks for sharing.

This was the best feedback I've ever had: I could inspire one person in Turkey with my blog in portuguese! For this reason and other many I've started to write a blog in english. For sure have a lot of mistakes and am trying my best, I am writing a "diary" with all the lessons, recipes, homeworks I had at Le Cordon Bleu Sydney: http://mylecordonbleu.blogspot.com.au  

Thank you very much, The Culinary Trust.

Adriana Avelar

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Comente aqui: